domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Indirect questions ( yes/no, wh questions)

Tema: Indirect questions ( yes/no, wh questions)
Resumen del tema:
The "indirect questions" are questions that we use when we want to ask something politely.
 Its construction is necessary to take into account: the order of subject, the auxiliary and main verb is the same as in the statement.
 Example: Do you think I is doing fine? Yes I think I have is doing fine.
 He is doing" remains the same as in the indirect question and the statement.
 Example: Are you going to ask him WHERE I Went? I Went to Africa.
 I went", remains the same in your question and your answer.
 Some of the most common phrases to begin indirect questions are:
 -Do you think
  -Could you tell me
  -Are you going to ask me
  -Do you know
  -I wonder
Aprendizaje del tema:
The indirect questions serve to ask for something in a polite and cordial more than direct. these forms are used too.
The most important building of this type of question is to know:
With the questions "indirect," the order of the subject (and auxiliary) and the main verb is in the same order as in the statement.
Referencias ordenadas con el estilo APA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario